Additional duties of the County Engineer include:
- Removal of snow and ice from the County roadways, during the Winter months.
- Contracting, along with the County Commissioners, with the Henry County Soil & Water Conservation District to provide County ditch maintenance.
- Providing advice and direction to the Township Trustees to assist in their maintenance of the Township roadway system.
- Reviewing and issuing utility, and driveway permits, with the County road right-of-way.
- Assigning new addresses throughout the unincorporated area of Henry County.